Coolify is a self-hostable, all-in-one solution to host your applications, databases, or other open-source services with a few simple clicks.
You can try it out before installing it: Live demo
Static, NodeJS, Svelte, React, Vue, Next, Nuxt, Astro, PHP, Rust, and moreapplications hassle-free with automatic reverse proxy and free SSL certificates.
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, RedisDBinstances ready to use, locally or over the internet.
- One-click and deploy your own instance of
WordPress, Ghost, Plausible Analytics, NocoDB, BitWarden/VaultWarden, LanguageTool, N8n, VSCode Server, and more.
- Deploy any of these resources to a
Local Docker Engineor
Remote Docker Engine.
- Integration with
Automagically deploy new commitsand
pull requestsseparately to quickly review contributions and speed up your teamwork!
- You can manage teams easily with our
new team management system. Each team is separated by a namespace, and you can create as many teams as you want.
- Upgrade your all-in-one IaaS platform with one button!
Who is it for?
- Companies and teams who would like to host their resources in-house. 🛖
- Hobbyists to quickly run your applications and ship that MVP! 🚢
- For everyone who would not like to rely on huge cloud providers for any reason. ⛅
- Or for anyone who likes cool software. 😎
- Who would like to migrate from Heroku. ⚡
Who is using it?
Lots of people and companies using it daily: examples
If you have a new service / build pack you would like to add, raise an idea here to get feedback from the community!